A list of the necessities, as well as reminders for those easily forgettable travel items, is provided. We recommend that you print this list so that nothing will be forgotten.
Helpful hint: Check with your airline regarding what you can carry on the plane as new rules and regulations have been implemented. Also, check the weather forecast for your destination, and local customs for clothing guidelines. For your convenience, several seasonal and vacation specific items are recommended on this list. Remember, travel experts advise to pack light.
|We would like suggest to our valuable customers before travelling check list as per given below:|
|Before you Leave||
|Clothing for Cold Weather||
|For carrying money and important documents||
|Money and important documents||
|Health & Hygiene||
Some additional packing tips:
- Pack heavy items, such as shoes and toiletry kits, before the more delicate ones. Place them along the suitcase’s spine to balance weight at the bottom.
- To reduce wrinkling, turn jackets inside out and fold them in half with tissue paper or dry-cleaning bags. Also, layering plastic bags or tissue between clothes, also helps to prevent wrinkles.
- Hang clothing in the bathroom while showering to steam out wrinkles.
- Line the bottom of your suitcase with your trousers and let the legs hang over the outside edge of the suitcase. Then pack the rest of your travel gear with the lighter materials on top. Wrap trouser legs over the pile; they’ll keep their crease.
- Stuff socks and rolled-up belts into shoes to save space.
- Take along plastic bags for laundry or wet swimsuits.
- Bring an empty, soft bag for souvenirs.
Please visit the below website links which is more informative for before travel:
Federal Aviation Administration
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) offers multiple air travel safety resources on its website, including information about passenger health and safety, disabled travelers, traveling with children and pets, and weather conditions, among many other topics. The site also provides forms and contact information to register complaints or to request additional details.
Avoid Airport Delays
Sit at home instead of at the departure lounge. Get up-to-the-minute information regarding airport delays before you leave the house.
Need help deciding what to pack? Check out your destination’s weather forecast
Learn how many miles you’re flying, plus what your frequent flyer elite status or ticket class will earn you.